Whale Safari – Liveaboard Experience
A whale safari and a liveaboard experience for people that love the adventure and are happy to be a part of the team. It’s a max of 8 passengers for each trip so super small groups!
The boat is a 70ft traditional Norwegian fishing vessel with a RIB towed behind for in water activities and transfers etc. There are 2 double cabins and one cabin for 4 passengers available.
– 9 Days / 8 Nights on Liveaboard
– 7 Days at sea plus travel days onboard day one and last day (weather permitting)
– Dry suit, neoprene hood, neoprene gloves, weights (bring own belt)
– open heeled fins, mask and snorkel can be provided but highly recommend bringing your own
– Flotation suits ( to keep warm and dry on deck)
– Usage of RIB for whale swims, transfers etc
– Experienced Skipper
– Professional Photography Guide
-Whale Safari Guide
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
– Airport Transfers
– Food and Preparation of meals (It’ll be a communal effort between all guests to cook together and prepare all meals, tidying up etc.)
– Travel Insurance
To keep costs down for everyone there is NO food included in final price and all the cooking/preparation of food, tidying up etc. will be a communal effort which is way more fun anyways :-)We will go shopping together before departure and expenses will be split between the 8 passengers (much cheaper than having a chef on board preparing meals for us)
Northern Norway, book your flight to Oslo.
Departure city will be announced closer to trip
November 13th AND November 22nd
cost per person NOK 22500,-
20 % non-refundable deposit to secure your booking
The balance of payment minimum 4 weeks prior to trip
Cancellation policy: Cancellation must be done in writing no later than 4 weeks prior to trip
Deposit will be refunded ONLY if we get someone to fill your spot.
If WE cancel the trip you will get full refund inc. deposit.
For more information contact