Whale Safari – Liveaboard Experience
Northern Norway Expedition
A whale safari and a liveaboard experience for people that love adventure and are happy to be a part of a team.
To keep costs down for everyone, all the cooking and preparation of meals will be a communal effort which is way more fun anyways.
It’s a max of 8 passengers for each trip so super small groups!
Our ‘home base’ is a 70ft traditional Norwegian ﬁshing vessel built in 1978. A RIB (rigid inﬂatable boat) will be used for any water based activities.
Depending on the area we will be operating in our main vessel, Trio II might be at berth in a harbor for the majority of our stay. This is mainly for the comfort of our guests as the harbors are more protected from any wind, swell, and bad weather and it also enables all guests to hop on or off the boat for walks, hikes, and looking for Northern lights at night time as they like.
There are 2 double cabins and one cabin for 4 passengers available.
– 8 Nights on Trio II
– Flotation suits (to keep warm, dry, and safe at sea)
– Usage of RIB for water based activities.
– Experienced Skipper.
– Professional Photography Guide.
– Breakfast, Lunch, and Dinner
– non alcoholic drinks ( tea, coffee, hot chocolate, water )
– 7 Days at sea ( weather permitting )
– Dry suit, thermal undersuit, neoprene hood, neoprene gloves, weight belts.
Open heeled ﬁns, mask and snorkel can be provided but we highly recommend bringing your own.
-Surcharge applies in case of lost or broken equipment.
WHAT’S NOT INCLUDED?
– Airport Transfers
– Alcoholic Drinks, additional snacks, etc.
– Travel Insurance
Please let me know if this sounds interesting or if you have any further questions.
kind regards Janine
NOK 28 690